Happy Anniversary to Me (& the Hubby!)

 7 years ago today the Hubby and I said "I Do"!


As I sit and think about it - it's hard to believe that 7 years
have passed since that wonderful day.


We had an amazing wedding day -
surrounded by lots family, friends, happiness and love.


Our wedding took place in NY (where I was born & raised) and we were so lucky to have so many people come in from all over to share in our special day. It was truly my dream wedding and there wasn't one thing that I would do differently.


The best part of that day was that it marked the beginning of a new journey for us.

The past 7 years have been an amazing part of my life. I am not saying that every day has been smooth sailing.  I would be lying to you if I said that but, our ups & downs, disagreements and bad days have made our relationship stronger.
We may take a few hits - but we always come out on top! :)

I look at our Lil Divas and I see what our love has created.  I wouldn't change a thing.

This is our life, our love, our happily ever after.... or as close as we can get to that :)



I love you Honey and I am looking forward to sharing the next 70+ years together (if we can be that lucky!)