Winning Toys - Part 1: LeapFrog Fridge Phonics & Magnetic Word Builder

Amazon has the Leapfrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet for $10 and can be free shipping via Prime.

This is an amazing product - it's no wonder it has won awards and accolades! I think it's very well deserved. Amazon is currently offering it at a steal of a price right now (only $10.00) but this toy is well worth it's regular price tag! We have had 2 of these in our house over the past few years and both my girls have loved playing with it over that time.



It comes with a magnetic letter reader and 26 large sturdy alphabet letters all in just the right size for lil hands to grab (great motor skills practice for toddlers)!

My girls genuinely love the alphabet and phonics songs and it really helped them learn letter recognition and sounds as they played and sang along with the reader. They had no idea they were learning something so important! They routinely go around singing things like "Aa says ahh" much to my delight.

We are a proud LeapFrog family and this has definitely been one of our favorite toys. The girls enjoy playing  and singing along with it and I like knowing they are learning. Honestly, every child that comes to my house is drawn to the magnets & plays with this toy!

Here's Jas playing with the Fridge Phonics:


Now that the lil divas are getting older and Bri recognizes all her letters and knows most of her sounds I am planning on getting the Fridge Magnetic Word Builder which will help her build three letter words. She is really into rhyming, writing and trying to spell and read. I, of course, want to encourage her. I think this will be a great addition to our LeapFrog learning toys and just a perfect fit for her. I'll be sure to let you all know what she & I think of it after Christmas when she receives it and gets to play with it.