DIY Frugal Water Table Fun

It's HOT & there is no better way to beat the heat than with water!

I have always wanted to get a water table for the Lil Divas but
they can be rather costly so to kick off our Water Themed Week
I whipped up an easy, no frills DIY Water Table.

I used a plastic 66 gallon container I bought on sale at Target for only $7.99, some of our beach & bath toys and of course we had to add bubble solution for some sudsy fun. Now, that's my idea of frugal fun and the Lil Divas absolutely LOVED it! 

There was some toy washing,



lots of pouring, measuring, filling & dumping of water



some soup making,




and even a little scavenger hunting! 
I had them close their eyes while I hid an item in the tub 
and they had to find it based on clues that I gave - 
such as it's color, shape and other descriptions.



Books We Read:









What DIY or Water Fun have you had lately?