Wordless Wednesday w/linky - Washington Monuments by Moonlight

During our way too brief visit to Washington, DC we took an Old Town Trolley Monuments by Moonlight tour of the monuments and memorials. This was by far my favorite of our DC activities. Seeing the monuments all lit up at night was absolutely breathtaking.  Another highlight was that we had a fabulous tour guide who told the most interesting stories and from whom I really learned a lot of interesting facts! It was truly a wonderful experience and if you are visiting DC - I highly recommend it!

Here are some of the pics I was able to capture - 
much to my dismay my camera was on LOW BATTERY (imagine my horror!) 
after a long day of sight-seeing and picture taking in DC :(









I'd love to see you Wordless/Wordish Wednesday Photos! 
Share here -