Mom's Mind Ramblings

I have a few odds & ends to share with you and rather than make seperate posts I am going to just let my mind wander here!

First let me just say that I feel like I need an IV infused w/caffeine today to even function!
I am in Mama Zombie Mode w/sick kiddos and birthday party preparations! :(



Today is National Wear Red Day (2/4/11)! Why? Heart Disease is the #1 KILLER OF WOMEN! This is an effort to educate and fight against heart disease.




I LOVE Groupon (and similar deal sites) because of the great deals! Today I was SUPER EXCITED to find that the daily deal is $10 for $20 Worth of Toys and Games, Books and More at Barnes & Noble.



Old Navy 25%off coupon via Facebook valid 2/4/11 - 2/17/11



Old Navy cardmembers - this coupon is best for you:
**Another coupon straight from OLDNAVY.com - 25% off (35% off for cardmembers)
also valid 2/4/11 thru 2/17/111 in honor of the Baby Sale going on now!**


Free Brownie Sundae at Chili's 2/10/11 - in case you need a sweet terat after shopping, lol!
(thanks to blogtopsites for the info & coupon)


That's all for now Friends!
I nned to put in another IV bag of caffeine,
Bern


Giveaways going on now for:
Crunchy N Yummy freeze-dried fruit snacks
ToggleBandz Adjustable Headbands
PetCakes -Adorable Plush Toys