Lil Diva's 5th Birthday Cowgirl Party

The Lil Diva had an amazing birthday party!

She got to live out her Cowgirl Fantasies and was so happy.

Here are a few pics from her big day!

My Lil Cowgirl visiting w/the horses while waiting for her guests to arrive

The Cowgirls getting ready to party! 

The Cowgirls learned about
what horses eat & 
they smelled and touched
different types of hay and grain 

We learned that a small mark on a horse's face is called a "star"
while a long one like this is called a "blaze". 

The Birthday Girl was so happy! 

The Cowgirls played
 "Pin the Tail on the PONY"  

Paint Splattering T-Shirts!  

All ready to ride 

Yeehaw, My Lil Cowgirl!


She was so excited 


My Littlest Cowgirl - she was so cute! 

Cake Time - I LOVED the ease of this cupcake cake! 


Even I had fun feeding the horses carrots 

Western PB&J - I love my cookie cutters!

The Finished Paint Splatter T-Shirts
from the party - every Cowgirl
got to make one
(they were all colorful & unique!)
& take them home along w/the
Cowgirl Hats, Bandanas and Western themed Goody Bags I provided!

Bern
BTW - Did you know a horse's heart weighs around 10lbs, they have a brain roughly the size of a large potato and are considered a "dumb" animal! We learned a lot of interesting facts at the party, lol!


Giveaways going on now for:
Crunchy N Yummy freeze-dried fruit snacks
ToggleBandz Adjustable Headbands
PetCakes -Adorable Plush Toys