Learning Fun - H is for Heart :Writing Activities

With  both girls being sick we definitely have not had the usual amount of time or energy to devote to our learning and crafting fun but I thought I'd share some of what we did get to do this week for H is for Heart

I am going to make different posts for Writing, Pre-Reading/Language, Fine Motor and Math.

More to come this weekend as we tackle a quick V is for Valentine! I hate feeling so behind! I had so much planned but guess I will save it for next year! :(

H is for Heart Theme

Books we read this week:




Writing Activities:

To practice the Letter H the girls did some letter hunting, some tracing, do-a-dot stamping and a fun craft where they made the letter Hh out of hearts stickers (they really enjoyed that one!)

Letter Hh Sticker Fun (I ordered a large bag of patterend sticker hearts from Oriental Trading & we have been freely using & enjoying them) For this activity I provided the Lil Divas with a sheet of construction paper on which I had printed large H and h. Then they used heart stickers to form the letters.










I found the Do-A-Dot Hh Printable at Confessions of a Homeschooler (love her site!)




Another Fun (but MESSY) Writing Practice Activity - Shaving Cream Writing





Enjoy,
Bern