Lil Diva Garden Update - All Our Seeds Have Sprouted!

Our Vegetable Garden is planted (thanks to Miracle-Gro Kids Kit) and sprouts are visible! :)

If you missed my post on the Miracle-Gro Kids Mod Pots Kit <---click here. This kit was really easy, little  mess and the fairly quick results with impatient/excited kids has been very welcome!

Here's our Garden update:

Day 1:


Day 3:




Day 5:


 Day 6:




Day 12: Sweet Peppers have sprouted!


It's official - all of our seeds have sprouted & the Lil Divas are so proud! I actaully re-planted the cucumber in a larger window box because it was getting too big for the cup! This Mama is so glad that I didn't kill these plants! I have to admit that I do not have a very good track record (black thumb versus green thumb) but this kit really was foolproof even for me! :)

The Lil Divas have been amazed at the growth  of their little seeds and they run downstairs every morning to check up on their lil garden! It's been a wonderful experience.

We have been reading lots of garden themed books - here a few of our favorites:



Bern