I've Failed Blogging 101 & I Don't Care! Do You?

Lately I have been reading so many blog posts/articles about blogging. I must say having only started this blog in November 2010 - I am a Newbie.

I admit, I don't get it all and I'm sure I make mistakes but at the end of the day this blog is ME. It is about who I am, what I think and feel and what I do. So how can others tell me what I should do or how I should do it? I don't get it!

I post when I can, I am a MOM - I am busy and I have responsibilities other than this blog. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE this blog. It is an outlet for me and a way to share with others and meet others. I just don't get why there should be a maximum or minimum of posts, certain content, etc...

Granted, that may be why I don't get 100 comments on my posts like some other blogs I frequent but I am happy with my few - it tells me people are out there and they are reading. I'm okay with that. Actually, I am happy with that. When I first started this blog - I figured no one would read it. I have been pleasantly suprised to find otherwise.

I might not be getting rich off this blog and I might not become famous (who am I kidding - most likely not, lol!) but it makes me happy to write my lil blog. If anyone decides to join me along the way - hooray! I am overjoyed to have you and I hope you find something you like and decide to stick around but that's not why I blog. I blog for ME.

Sure, I try to think about what other people may find interesting but honestly, that's hard & how can I please everybody? I can't! So after reading all those articles (and finding that I am probably doing everything wrong - according to their formulas for success) I have decided to stick with my own methods! I am going to keep writing about what interests me and what makes me happy - in my own way.

I hope you like what I have to offer here, even if it is sometimes all over the place. That's just me - it's how my mind works! I have a lot going on at once & I want to share it with you. Why limit myself for the sake of having a niche? I have no idea what my niche is & I'm ok with that, lol!

This blog is about sharing my adventures in motherhood, funny stories about my Lil Divas, our adventures in learning together at home, our family fun, great products, deals and events that are too good to keep to myself, and whatever else comes along that I deem post worthy! It might not adhere to any blogger success formulas but it's mine & I LOVE it! :)

So while I apparently have failed Blogging 101 - I don't really care! I'm happy with what I've got here! Are you?

Bern