Mama Monday w/Toddler Awesome



I thought it would be fun to jump in and answer the questions this week and let you in on a little bit more about ME!



1. Do you have tattoos?

Yes, 1 - a small butterfly with a rose on my lower back. My dad took me to get it for my 21st birthday! :)


2. What are 5 things about you we don't yet know.

1.  I do not like to cook - if I could get away with take-out everyday I would. I like to eat but I really hate the mess and clean-up that comes afterwards.
2. I suffer from insomnia quite a bit lately. I miss being able to sleep well! :(
3. I wish I could be a stay at home mom until my girls were older. I really love being able to do this right now and I hate that I will miss out on things for them when I have to go back to teaching. I wish I could do it all!
4. I am obsessive - once something pops into my head - it pretty much takes over! Big reason for the insomnia - my mind can't shut down!
5. I am always busy - I give myself a million projects. There's just so much I want to do and I am not the kind of person that does things halfway!  :)


3. What is your hubby's best quality when it comes to the kiddies?

His ability to just lose himself and play with them. I kind of envy it. Like I said above - my mind is always going so even when I am playing - I tend to be planning, thinking, etc. He just seems to let it all go & enjoy the moment with them. I love watching them together.
Now that you know a bit more about me - Stop by & link up your Mom blog with Toddler Awesome!
Bern