CHEERS - To the Day I Hit Middle-Aged Status!

April 25, 2011 feels like a huge milestone. I am 35 yrs. old today and by all the articles, reports & research that I have been reading online, I am also apparanetly now supposed to consider myself (gasp!) middle-aged!

Really?! I know a few things aren't exactly like they once were - my hair is sporting a few (ok, more than  a few) grays, and I have a few extra pounds & some unwanted flab - I mean lack of toning issues but I certainly don't feel - OLD!

Who decides when middle-aged starts anyway? I have a bone to pick with them!

I mean, I am the same young woman that was carded for ordering a drink just a few weeks ago! Really - you can read that post here --> I got CARDED! So why simply because I hit the big 35 should I consider myself middle-aged? I DON'T!

I might be tired, a bit less toned, a lot more forgetful and unfortunately not as glamourous as I used to be on a daily basis but that's because I am a busy Mom - not becasue I am OLD! I can still clean up rather nicely if I may say so myself!

So today instead of cringing at the number 35 - as I have been for the last few weeks
 - I am embracing it!

Yes, look at me! Today, I might officially be 35 but I don't look (or feel) a day over 20!

Shh! It is my birthday so I can dream, right! :)


So, Cheers & Happy Birthday to 35 years YOUNG Me! :)

I don't care what those silly articles or reports have to say about it!

Who's with me?

Bern