A Little Bit of Oil, A Little Bit of Vinegar & A Whole Lot of COLOR!

On Saturday, we finally got around to decorating our Easter Eggs!

The Lil Divas have been begging & pestering to do it all week but it was a pretty crazy week and I just never felt up to it!

Without any more time to put it off - I decided to bite the bullet & go for it and was glad that I did.

Though it didn't take us very long - we had a fun time and I enjoyed watching the Lil Divas bubbly enthusiasm over each new egg color!

We died a few using traditional egg dyes + vinegar for vibrant colors -


Then I decided to try something new - OIL!

I put a little bit of oil into coloring & then dipped the egg into 1 color - gently wiped off some excess oil and then dipped into another color!

We even got fancy and dipped in 3 different colors at the Lil Divas request!



I absolutely LOVED how the marbelized eggs came out! :) This will definitely be something we will do again.


Look at how pretty they ALL came out:


The Lil Divas were very proud of their Easter Eggs! :)

How did you decorate and/or color your eggs this year?

Bern