Wordless Wednesday Linky - A Lil Diva Easter


Can you say..... Divas in Training? :)



They love each other so much!
It makes my heart happy!


We had an amazing egg hunt at my brother's house! So many eggs & so much fun!



The Littlest Diva wore every piece of jewelry she found in her eggs! :) Love her style!


Trying to catch bubbles always
brings tons of giggles!





My Oldest Diva is getting so big!
No more baby - she is a big girl now! :(



The inspiration for these adorable pancakes came from Jenni Prince Illustration Pancake Art! The Lil Divas absolutely loved them and it was the perfect Easter morning breakfast!
I think I found a new tradition!

Ok, Now it's your turn - Link up your fab Wordless/Wordish Wednesday Posts!
I'd love to see them! Don't forget to leave me a comment below - I will be doing the same!
Bern