52 Weeks of Me Challenge - Week 1

My first week of this challenge consisted of something small - I rented & watched a movie from my Must Watch List!



It was a minor/little thing but it actually felt good to just lay down, relax and finally watch The Kids Are All Right (all by myself - since the hubby was working) instead of worrying about other things.

I put the Lil Divas to bed, took a shower and just relaxed for the evening! No computer, no phone, no housework - just me and my movie! It was wonderful!

I doubt I would have made time for this if it weren't for the challenge - I always find something else that I need to be doing at night rather than just relaxing. I was actually grateful that I felt like I needed to do something for the challenge so that I could write about it - it forced me to take a mommy time out!

I enjoyed the movie too.  It wouldn't have made my top 10 list but I was still glad to have seen it! :)

Bern