My Top 10 Movies of 2010


These are my Top 10 Movies of 2010 - of course I can only include movies I have actually seen so many of the year's top rated movies will not be found here! I missed so many good movies that I actually made a list of my Top 10 Movies that I still want to see and added it below!

My list has quite a few family/kid friendly movies - go figure! :)

Again these are not in any particular order, enjoy!

1. The Social Network




2. Toy Story 3




3. Inception













4. Tangled



5. Shutter Island



6. The Town



7. Despicable Me



8. How to Train Your Dragon



9. Megamind



10. Iron Man 2/Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

(I had a hard time coming up with a #10 - so many more movies I wish I had seen - I wasn't blown away by these 2 but they were good & I couldn't decide which I wanted to include more so I left them both!)


Here are the Top 10 Movies I wanted to see but did not get to see in 2010. I plan to watch them at some point.

1. 127 Hours

2. Blue Valentine

3. Black Swan

4. The Fighter

5. The Kids are All Right

6. Ghost Writer

7. The Expendables

8. Rabbit Hole

9. Solitary Man

10. Catfish

What was your fave movie of 2010?

What movie did you miss that you still want to see?

Bern