Lil Divas Pajama Day

Today the Lil Divas enjoyed Pajama Day at school! We went to school in our pj's (yes, me too!), slippers and robes and they happily toted their blankies, pillow pets and fave stuffed friends! Lots of must have items so of course we were running late! Who would have thought getting ready to go to school in pajamas would have been harder than getting dressed for a regular day, lol!

The girls had a great day with fun activities that included:
- making fresh squeezed orange juice
-having a pancake breakfast with their friends
-cuddling on their blankets during "slumber party" storytime
-drawing pictures of their dreams

I personally have never made so many pancakes at one time in my life! I was cooking in the Oldest Diva's classroom & boy did they wolf down those pancakes! My own picky eater Diva ate 4 pancakes - I usually have to fight with her to eat at home! She really enjoyed eating breakfast with all her friends.

Here are some pics of the Lil Divas in action enjoying their Pajama Day!








 


Bern