Mommy & Daughter Day - The Lil Diva's 1st Broadway Show

Every now and then I like to take the girls on special Mommy & Daughter days - ALONE! We get to spend quality time together doing something special , just "the two of us"! This is a big deal because obviously on a daily basis they have to share me and it's hard to give them the undivided attention they crave.

I LOVE these days! It's such a great bonding experience.

Today it was just me & my oldest Lil Diva and we had an amazing day.



We started off with lunch - her choice! She picked Panera Bread - she LOVES it there!


Then I took her for her suprise outing -  to see her very 1st Broadway Show (yes, here in FL!).



We saw Beauty & the Beast and both found it amazing - we were absolutely mesmerized!



What a great day!



Isn't she cute? What a ham!


Bern