Wordless/Wordish Wednesday - Stuffed w/Love

Before I get to the actual post I just have to share that this is officially my 100th Post! Wow!

I didn't think when starting this blog a few month ago that I would have much to say (guess I do!) or that anyone would care to even read it (YAY! - you do!)!

Thank you all for sharing my blogging journey with me & reading my posts/thoughts! It really means so much when you take the time to visit and comment! :)

I am enjoying this experience immensely and some fun things are in store in the near future which I am very excited about! STAY TUNED!

********

Now onto the originally scheduled post, lol!

I think the picture speaks for itself but.....

This is my Littlest Diva with all her friends!

She sleeps with them all each and every night - rotating who gets the "favored" spot of sleeping next to her!

She arranges them with care on her bed and she knows if someone is missing! It amazes me!

She is such a lil cuddle bug! She truly loves each and every one of her "stuffed friends"!

There are currently 21 stuffed friends taking up residence with her on her bed, lol!


Isn't my Lil Cuddlebug Diva just too cute? :)

Bern