Mom's Week in Review....by the Numbers!

I thought this would be a fun way to review my week so here it goes:



1 Bathroom/Toilet Flood - tons of water everywhere & let me tell you it was not fun to clean-up :(

2 Screaming Divas over the above mentioned flood and the chaos it caused - UGH!

3 days spent in Orlando :)

4 hrs. spent at a kiddie birthday party

5 days in which the Lil Diva's were off school - Thursday thru Monday, YIKES!

6 hrs. spent in the car driving to and from Orlando for our mini family getaway - lots of reading time for me, YAY!

7 movies watched by the Lil Divas during that drive - what did we ever do without those portable DVD players the girls received from my wonderfully thoughtful aunt this Christmas?! What a great gift!

8 books I read to the Lil Divas this week

9 packages that arrived in the mail (or via UPS or Fedex) - most were gifts for the Oldest Diva whose birthday is fast approaching or items relating to her party - she can't wait to finally get her hands on everything since she recognized her name on many of the packages, LOL!

10 posts I made to my lovely blog! WOW!

What was your week like?

Bern